“Happy Skin, Happy You”
In my effort to introduce you to some ‘not so known’ cosmetic lines, I have researched companies from around the globe. Happy Skincare was born in Australia and lives there still. This husband and wife team started their company after Aaron, a mix-a-holic, made a 100% natural stretch mark cream in his kitchen for, Phoebe, his pregnant wife’s belly. They grew from there making natural, organic, vegan, cruelty-free, simple, elegant skincare products. They specialize in products for mature and sensitive skin, dry skin, acne and pimples, chemotherapy and radiation patients, eczema, diabetics and people living with lymphoedema. They are recommended by medical professionals and they stand behind their products with a satisfaction guarantee.
Here are a few of the products I have on my website but you can find more of their line @ www.personalizedskyncare.com.
- Rejuvenates, nourishes, hydrates, soothes and gently exfoliates skin
- Sports drink for your skin
- Rose oil firms, tones, and smooths
- Award-winning exfoliator
- Brown sugar contains a natural AHA
- Cucumber Oil cools, soothes and calms
- Anti-aging, anti-oxidant and nourishing
- Vitamin C revitalizes and refreshes
- Healing, cooling and helps clear blemishes
‘TLC’ Intensive Repair Oil – $36.5
- Created for a chemotherapy patient with extremely dry skin
- Helps with sunburn, scars and stretch marks as well
- Full of antioxidants and preservative free