Juice Beauty – The Organic Solution
It all started when Karen Behnke, who built one of the first corporate wellness companies in the country, developed a keen interest in personal care products upon becoming pregnant with her first child at the age of 40. Experiencing hormonal changes and the beginning of lines in her skin, Karen set out to find healthy skincare solutions that delivered visible results. She was astounded to learn that, although the skin absorbs over 60% of what is placed on it, there were very few available healthy personal care products that worked well.
Karen subsequently bought the name “Juice Beauty” in 2004 and launched the company from scratch in 2005. Juice Beauty’s revolutionary formulations started with a basic premise: Karen believed that by formulating with an antioxidant and vitamin-rich organic botanical juice base, rather than petroleum derivatives or added water, and combining it with powerful skincare ingredients, it could yield equal or better results than conventional or natural products.
Today, Juice Beauty offers award-winning skincare products that meet rigorous USA organic regulations supported by solid eco-values that include manufacturing strictly in the USA, often with solar & wind power, utilizing sustainable containers and printing with soy ink. Juice Beauty is committed to providing continual support to its nonprofit friends, Breast Cancer Prevention Partners, and EWG / Environmental Working Group.
Juice Beauty is organic, vegan and cruelty-free. The products are formulated without parabens, petroleum, pesticides, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, talc, carbon black, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, silicones, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
Here are a few of their best selling products:
- Purifies and detoxifies with organic sage
- Hydrates with algae and aloe.
- Deeply cleanse and remove impurities with certified organic lemon, cherry and aloe juices
- Clears While Hydrates.
- For all skin types – a gel serum
- Blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C in resveratrol-rich juices improves the skin tone and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Hydrates and moisturizes with antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea
- Natural Hyaluronic acid sends plumping moisture to skin
- All skin types except sensitive – effective for dark spots and uneven skin tone and texture
- Smooths fine lines with alpha lipoic acid, CoQ10 & Vitamin A
- Aloe, Shea, jojoba, and botanicals like primrose, linseed and borage provide antioxidant hydration
- Helps fight free radicals while sending plumping moisture to the skin
- Moisturizing, smoothing and brightening eye cream all skin types
- Smoothes fine lines with peptides
- Reduces dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P
- Provides hydration with jojoba, sunflower, and avocado
- Feeds the delicate eye area with nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage
You can find the line of Juice Beauty on the website: www.personlizedskyncare.com.
If you find the information helpful in making your best skin care choices, please order from my links here and on my site so that I may continue to do all this research for you. Also, like, share and follow. You can contact me with questions or concerns that you have about your skin through my Contact link.